Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sister Love








I had a meeting in town yesterday so Mary Clare stayed home. We all 3 got to pick up Margaret Rose from school and the sister reunion was just too sweet for words. Margaret Rose jumped up from the group she was playing with and came running to meet Mary Clare. They hugged and hugged and Margaret Rose picked up little sister and twirled her around. They truly do adore each other. They get along so well that when they do have a sister spat it's really startling. The last time they got into a snit about something I told them that they couldn't play together any more that day and you'd have thought I threw away all their toys such tears and pleading I heard. I have no idea how long this sister love will last but I know the girls will always be blessed to have each other.

No comments: