Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Crud

Well I finally succumbed to the fever, chills, cough and congestion that had been sneaking up on me since Thursday. My sweeties did their best to take care of me. Mary Clare took my temperature and made her diagnosis - "Mama, you are not normal." Well isn't that the truth sweet pea?! She must feel really bad for me as she let me borrow her Pooh blanket and her pillow "La Petite". One of the good things about having kids that don't watch all that much tv is when you feel really rotten you can pull out the DVDs and they think its a real treat. I'm embarrassed to say they spent most of Saturday watching Miss Spider and Dora. Today they decided to try and cure me. Margaret Rose may have a career in chemistry ahead of her as she used her kitchen to mix up some medicine and brought it to me in a measuring spoon. Mary Clare took a different approach and bopped me soundly with a curtian rod while chanting "Bibbity Bobbity Boo! Now you're fine!" We expect her Hogwarts letter any day now :-)

No comments: