Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Winter Weather our Way

I am so glad I didn't have to go to school today. I wouldn't have missed the girls' excitement for anything. I woke up around 5:00, saw no snow and went back to sleep. At 8:02 we heard shrieking from the girls' room and Mary Clare screaming, "Baba! Baba! It snowed! It snowed! I didnt' know it could snow in __________ (insert our town here)! They were surprised to find mama still home and were ready to go play in it immediately. I was prepared for them to be disappointed as MC wanted to make snow angels and snowballs and there was just barely a dusting. "We can still have fun!" she declared and they did!











"Let's go on a family snow walk!"


"Are you sure they (the snowflakes) are all different? They all look the same!"

Happy Snow Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: